Memberships are sold in person during the spring (March) and fall (September) sports registration dates (please bring proof of address [utility bill or drivers license]). However memberships are sold year round through the Edmonton Federation of Community Leagues (EFCL) website. Please click HERE to be redirected to EFCL’s site. Membership types and rates are listed there.
Benefits of membership include:
- Free community league swim at
- Londonderry Fitness & Leisure Centre, located at 14528-66 Street NW, every Sunday from 4:15 pm – 5:45 pm.
- O’Leary Fitness & Leisure Centre, located at 8804-132 Avenue NW, every Saturday from 3:45 pm – 5:45 pm.
- Grand Trunk Fitness & Leisure Centre, located at 13025-112 Street NW, every Sunday from 4:15 pm – 5:45 pm.
- 10% discounted Annual, Multi Admission, or Continuous Monthly passes to ANY City of Edmonton Recreation Centre. Please click HERE for more information.
- Free outdoor skating at ANY Community League rink (ensure you have current skate tags).
- Free indoor skating at Londonderry Fitness & Leisure Centre, located at 14528-66 Street NW, every Sunday from 4:00 pm – 5:00 pm.
- Voting rights at the Kilkenny Annual General Meeting (AGM) held in November.
Please come out and support your community!
If you have any other questions, please email Membership@Kilkenny.ab.ca